Monday, August 8, 2016

Drum roll please!

I DID IT!! I finally did it!!  What you ask? Well, today is the day that I finally started my product review blog!! I have been dreaming about this blog for years!! I was just too nervous to take the plunge. I'm new to blogging so, I'm sure there will be some mistakes along the way, please bare with me and I apologize in advance.

Let me start out by introducing my self: My name is Shannon. I live a very busy life (just like you). I have 4 children their ages range from 6 to 21. 21???!!! Did I just say that? UGH I'm getting old!! I have also been blessed with a grand-daughter this year. She is beautiful and amazing! I love watching her learn and grow. The best part about being a grammy is..... being able to hand her back. Along with my 4, I also have 2 step-daughters. We are the modern blended family. It definitely poses some challenges, but as a family we will get by. 

I was recently let go at my place of employment (a very difficult cup of tea to swallow). So, since I have been home trying out the stay at home mom card (which is very difficult and I give props to all of you stay at home moms!!! YOU ROCK!!!) I decided it's now or never with the blog of my dreams! 

I will be focusing mostly on product reviews however, I have a lot of hobbies and A LOT to say so I'll be blogging about general things as well. 

I really hope you enjoy my blog and let me know how I'm doing in the comments. I look forward to making some new friends! I am super excited to get started and review some GREAT and not so great products for you!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment